Dollar Industries Ltd. Achievements
- Shares listed at BSE on 7th June, 2018
- Launch of PEPE jeans Inner Fashion in October, 2018 in parts of South India.
- Shares listed at NSE on 21st April 2017
- Dollar has entered into a Joint Venture with Pepe Jeans Europe to manufacture and market premium range of fashion Innerwear, Loungewear, Gym wear, Sleepwear & Track Suits for Adults & Kids, in India.
- Entered into the MRT and e-commerce platform
- Secured 2% of overall revenues from Force NXT within a year of its launch
- Widened its Dollar Bigboss and Missy range.
- Emerged as the highest selling innerwear brand in the UAE and the Middle East.
- Expanded to more than 80,000 MBOs across India
- Carved out 15% share of the branded hosiery market.
- Dollar strengthens its presence across 26 states of India.
- To our delight Dollar industries ltd. receives again National Awards for BEST BRAND and EXCELLENCE in men’s innerwear from CMAI for third time.
- Roped in Akshay Kumar as the brand ambassador of Dollar Bigboss
- It registered as a limited company and rebranded as Dollar industries Ltd in 2008.
- For the second time Dollar industries ltd. receives National Awards for BEST BRAND and EXCELLENCE in men’s innerwear from CMAI.
- Bhawani Textiles turned in to Bhawani Textiles Ltd. in, 2005
- Roped in Salman Khan as the brand ambassador of the Dollar Club
- It receives National Awards for BEST BRAND and EXCELLENCE in men’s innerwear from CMAI (Clothing Manufacturing Association of India)
- Bhawani Textiles established Dollar Foundation to carry CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) activities.
- In the year of 1972-73, Shri Dindayal Gupta stated his proprietary Firm, Bhawani Textiles.